Cancellations & Refunds
For Fempire Group Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions please refer to the registration form you submitted when signing up for your Training Package.
Welcome to our Cancellations and Refunds Policy.
Our Terms and Conditions do not obligate us to offer a refund (refer to section 4.2 of T&Cs), however we understand that sometimes under extreme circumstances you may feel the need to cancel.
We empathise, however the work begins at our end from the moment you sign up. We’ve reserved your seat, made arrangements, taken time to send the appropriate emails and scheduled payments, we may have participated in phone calls and answered questions, perhaps we’ve begun sending homework and hopefully you’ve read the book. It’s incredible how much happens to on-board each and every client and it takes time, money and commitment at our end which is why we rarely refund and have a no refund policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Yes, we are an empathetic brand however we ask that you empathise also.
With each and every request for refund it consumes even more of our time, money and commitment which is why we offer deferment when we can, and only in rare circumstances do we refund.
Although we are not obligated to provide a refund, in extreme cases you may apply for one. There is a strict process to follow.
An Application for Refund form will need to be filled out and submitted to Fempire Group Pty Ltd. Applicable evidence will need to be provided to substantiate your request.
Please seriously consider applying to defer your Training Package first, as you will be far more likely to be successful. To apply to defer click here.
You may transfer or gift your Training Package to another female entrepreneur, please contact email@example.com to arrange a transfer. Transfers must be made 14 days prior to your Training Package.
Should you wish to progress with a request for refund please follow these steps:
- Please refer to section 4.2 of the Terms and Conditions on your Registration Form.
- Please fill out and submit the Application for Refund form. Click here to download this form.
- Understand that Applications for Refunds MUST be submitted a minimum of 14 days prior to the Training Package that you are enrolled in. No refund applications will be considered inside of 14 days prior to the Training Package.
- Understand that Fempire Group Pty Ltd is in no way obligated to approve an application for refund. Refunds are awarded on a case by case basis at Fempire Group Pty Ltd’s discretion. All refund decisions are final.
- Non-refundable deposits will be retained in ALL cases.