Have you ever noticed that nothing seems to go right for some business owners? And for others, nothing can go wrong? How some women seem to have their businesses mastered, whilst others are burdened with constant struggle?
What’s the difference?
Is it luck? Or destiny?
Actually, it’s something far more within the business owners’ control, and you can have it, too.You can turn any unfortunate circumstance into a blessing, and any inopportune event into the opportunity of a lifetime. Click To Tweet
The secret is your mindset, and when you’ve got one that’s positive, focussed on growth and success, you’ve got all you need to run a business where everything seems to go right.
When you have the best possible mindset, you’ll experience benefits like reduced stress levels, good health, a more profitable business, greater influence with your target market, a valuable network, and much more.
Adopting a growth and success mindset isn’t as simple as just deciding to have one (although that decision is necessary for getting started).
Some helpful tips for fully embracing it and making it part of your business and life are what you really need.
- Learn to see opportunity everywhere, even in failure. The businesswomen who have mastered the art of mindset are able to fail, see the learning points in that failure, and use their newfound knowledge to create opportunities for their companies.
- Embrace fear as a signal to move forward. Your primordial brain wants to protect you from change, and so when it sees change coming, it registers fear so that you’ll stay in your comfort zone. This worked for cave women, but that part of your brain hasn’t quite caught up to the roles 21st-Century women are filling. This is a fascinating subject, and I will be exploring it in more depth in the upcoming Mindset live training in the Secret Women’s Business Academy.
- Surround yourself with high-mindset people. Your mother was right—it matters who you spend time with. Too many women shoot low when choosing professional peers, simply because we don’t want to approach and make connections with people whom we see as “out of our league.” Oh, this is wrong on so many levels. Aim high, sister! You need to connect with people who will keep your mindset pointed forward and high.
- Take risks and trust your gut. Successful businesses are separated from unsuccessful ones by something quite significant: it’s the willingness of the owner to take risks, and without that willingness, your potential will be limited. You’ve got great natural intuition (just because you’re a woman), and you should be using that to take the calculated risks that scare your competitors.
- Do what you love and see the value in what you’re selling. Be honest: is the business you’re building the business of your dreams? If it’s not, get out now. I mean it: if you’re not passionate about what you’re doing and what you’re delivering to people, you will never be able to maintain a positive mindset.
This is just a taste of what I cover in my Mindset Masterclass over in the Fempire Academy. I can honestly say that the first day you change your mindset for the better, wonderful things are going to start happening to you. Yes, it’s about The Law of Attraction, but there’s so much more! Don’t miss it!
Marnie LeFevre is the Founder of Fempire. She is also a #1 bestselling author and marketing expert who has made it her mission to support women to achieve the success they deserve and to lead with confidence. She believes women can achieve anything with the right support and a sisterhood to back them up.